Thursday, April 14, 2011

Swim for Zoe News

These last two weeks have been action-packed and full of ups and downs. This week I'll focus on the ups!


First off, my mileage [no more talk of yards, here!] is climbing! Since the start of March I've accumulated 75,000 yards! Nearly 60,000 for all of last month and about another 15,000 in the past two weeks! Holy Moly! Last weekend I did 8,000 yards. Ben and Sylvain kept me company through lap after lap in the pool!

As my mileage increases, so do the donations. I thank each an every one of you for contributing your time, money and prayers to ZOE Ministries. Our total is now $2850 thanks to our latest contributors: Tina Williamson and Ida Griffin. Tina is a tri club teammate and friend. Ida is actually a long lost Aunt from California who I've never met!  

These daily rewards are keeping me kicking through this journey. 

Thank you and God Bless....
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment