Friday, February 18, 2011

News Shorts

I am so blessed by every little donation to this project! This week, I learned that Lance Tate, YWCA pool director extraordinaire,  will be giving me a winter pool pass so that I can start training  -- four days this coming week -- where am I going to find the time?!


Brian Coughlan of Utility Management made a corporate contribution and our little thermometer to the right started to climb! Plus, I found out the Speedo donated THREE! racing swim suits! One of them costs upwards of $300!

And of course, I've stocked up on haircolor to get me through a couple months (girls, only you know how necessary this is!!).  Thank you all for checking in and following these highlights each week.  This is an exciting part of my life and it's really great to share it with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment